HOW IT WORKS
In a few words…
- Registered participants can request individual meetings with representatives of German institutions.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled.
- Shortly before the event, each participant receives a personalized meeting schedule.
HOW TO REGISTER
You can register in three easy steps:
- Enter your personal data and, if applicable, the data of your institution.
- You will receive confirmation via e-mail. To complete your registration, please visit the confirmation link.
- Once your registration has been confirmed, you can login with your e-mail address and your chosen password.
HOW TO USE IT
My Homepage view:
Click on the image to the right to view a screenshot of the Homepage. You will see the following items:
- Calendar - Click each day for a view of your schedule. Once the day is open, you will see an overview of all available timeslots for that day. You can block timeslots during which you are not available.
- To-do list - View the items not yet completed within your profile or schedule.
- Newest activities - View your pending and most recent appointment requests or responses.
- Scheduling statistics - View a summary of your accepted, declined or pending meetings.
- Catalog of profiles - This view provides a complete list of participants and their profiles. The navigation bar can be found on the left-hand side of the Homepage.
View profiles and request a meeting:
Click on the image to the right to view a screenshot of the profile page.
- View details - Click on the “View Details” navigation bar located on the right-hand side of the participant profile. When opened, you will be able to view the full profile.
- Request a meeting - View available times and send a request for a meeting
Click on the image to the right to view a screenshot of a meeting request.
- You will see open times slots available to logged in participants.
- Click on date tab to review availability for each day.
- Click on time slot of interest.
- Compose invitation or request details in the "Your Remarks" text box.
- Once complete, click on "Send Request".
Manage your meetings
- If a meeting request is sent to you, the invitation will show up in your "Newest Activities" section of your Homepage (see the screenshot above in the "My Homepage" section).
- To review your request, click on the "Manage Meetings" link located on the invitation.
- The link will open to your schedule and show you the day and time requested by the sender.
- This is where you will also be able to view details, accept, decline or propose another time slot (click on the screen on the right to review).
- With this feature you will also be able to download the appointment into your outlook calendar or print a PDF of your schedule (see screen snapshot on the right hand side to view the schedule.)
The "My Match" navigation bar located on the left-hand side of "My Homepage" provides you with suggestions of possible participants that may match your needs or services.
The "Contacts" navigation bar located on the left-hand side of "My Homepage" provides a list of your contacts. You will also be able to send messages and export contact information into Outlook.
By using the side navigation bar “Institution Profile” (located on the left-hand side of the screen), you can access your profile, make any changes and updates. We suggest that you upload all of the necessary information prior to opening the matching preview.